Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Al Gore


Al Gore... what a character. Don't get me wrong, what he is trying to do is very noble, and I fully back him up with all that he does, but he just strikes me as a really weird guy. I'm not entirely sure why, possible because whenever I see his name I can't help but think of him in Southpark fighting off the man-bear-pig. He is trying to do a huge job and he is just the guy to do it, because he was already widely known before, and this will help him spread his message (Arnold Schwarzenegger as governor is a prime example), but I still think that he is just a doomsday nutjob that is causing mass panic (trying to, anyways) and spreading his message across the globe. Now, I'm not one of those people who thinks that global warming doesn't exist, and that we don't need to change, because I know that we do. If we keep living the same way as we did for years the earth will cease to exist and Al Gore will be right. We can't have that can we?

1 comment:

  1. it's indeed inconvenient but , for most experts, it's irrefutably the truth

    ReplyDelete