Sunday, March 22, 2009

Best time of the year


Well, it's official, spring has sprung. After having this week off, I have again realised that spring is THE BEST time of the year. first of all, we get a week off in March, then the weather is so nice and beautiful you get this uncontrollable urge to go outside and do something. spring is also home to my birthday (March 29), and this year, the time I get my G2 license. April then comes up with Easter, and even more nice weather. May is home to my FAVOURITE holiday of the year, Victtoria day, or if you came from Thamesford - Calithumpian Weekend. May has even more nice weather, and very little school left. June is kinda in-between spring and summer, but lots of fun stuff happens then too. For example, summer holidays start!!. All in all, spring is the best time of the year, suck it winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment